The term ‘grid-tied’ means that the house is still connected to the local utility power grid. Grid-tied inverters change the direct current (DC) from the power source and turn it into the same kind of alternating current (AC) that is supplied by the electric company. The mechanism behind the grid tie power inverters is that it doesn’t require any special boxes to connect to the mains rather only requires to be plugged into wall socket. These are quite safe for the users and when the power fails the grid tie automatically disconnects.
Grid tie power inverter is one of the easiest options to get power supply round the clock without any interruption. So before selection of a grid tie inverters, following points should be kept in mind.
- Whether rated output power provided in watts or kilowatts
- Peak efficiency: It indicates the highest level of efficiency that the device can achieve.
- Maximum input current: i.e. the maximum amount of direct current that the device can utilize.
- Start voltage: that indicates the minimum DC voltage required for the device to turn on and begin working.
- The protection that the device has against water.
Inverters of power jack have been highly appreciated by so many reputed organizations. Contact us today. Let us know your demand and give a chance to give our best service.